Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Why Get Healthy?

My Why is really very simple. I am tired of being tired. I have no energy at all. When I go up a flight of stairs, even a short flight, I am winded. I tried to ride my bicycle and I rode for 7 minutes and had to stop. Yes you read that correctly 7 minutes.

We all have images of ourselves and who we are in our heads and let me tell you an overweight 43 year old on blood pressure meds who can't walk up a flight of stairs much less hike a mountain is NOT the image I want for myself.

So it is time to get off my big pah-tootie and get to moving. I am also going to start fueling my body with the correct fuels instead of all this junk I have been feeding it daily.

My Why... because this isn't the life I want and no one can change it but me!




No comments:

Post a Comment