- I started a new job!
- I planned 5 outfits each Sunday completely put together and ready to just put on.
- I planned 7 dinners each week so lack of planning would mean bad for us expensive take out.
- I planned 5 lunches each week and actually took them and ate them.
- I planned 5 breakfasts each week that I could take with me and eat on the road.
On a side note all this planning for the week ahead was revolutionary for me and I don't want to ever go back!
- I took a stain glass class and finished my first project.
- I joined the 5 AM club.
- I started going to bed at 10 PM so I will be rested.
- I traded my blazer for a car that gets good gas mileage for my commute (cha-ching)
I want to add that I did all this while learning a completely new and fairly complicated job. I might not have done everything I wanted to do in April but seriously it was a pretty darn good month. I am proud of what I accomplished and can't wait for next month.