Thursday, April 10, 2014

Gettin' Schooled

So I have spent the week thinking about Jon's week 2 email. I love to learn so the idea of treating our dream as a learning experience is awesome to me. Here are my answers to this weeks questions:

1. Find alumni. This one I am working on. I have a plan though. I will be attending festivals and art shows all this year hoping to meet other stain glass artists.

2. Find professors. This one is fairly easy. There is a person who owns a shop an hour from my house and he is who I am learning from. 

3. Find classes. I am actually taking classes so I don't have to design one I am taking one. However, I have thought of things I would teach. 

4. Find out what the diploma is. For me the diploma would be selling a piece of my stain glass art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment